- This event has passed.
Live “Key Call”: Building a Profitable Business
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Are your projects generating a flush income, after your staff, business expenses and taxes are paid? So many projects are quite attractive in the beginning, but sometimes do not produce the revenue you were counting on. In this call, we will be joined by Kara Duffy, an entrepreneur and business coach with an unconventional approach that skips the nonsense and helps you produce results. She will be chatting about how to avoid making less profitable moves and bring home the pay you deserve and have worked so hard for. Bring all your questions and be prepared to share answers and experience! Here are some items on the agenda:
- When is the right time to hire from a workload and financial perspective?
- Find what type of project is profitable for you (even if you don’t have project experience).
- Where are you leaving money on the table?
- Shave the fat from expenses and identify worthy investments.
- How to uncover efficiencies in your process
- What are some pitfalls you’ve seen that hinder profitability?
- One KEY weekly and monthly practice towards increasing your bottom line
Members, please register here.